Wed, Nov 02|
The Peoples Apothecary 19570 Amber Meadow D
Chakra Balancing Sound Bath/ Sound Meditation
Join me and the amazing ladies @The Peoples Apothecary in Bend, Oregon to assist in realigning your 7 major chakras with sound frequency.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
The Peoples Apothecary 19570 Amber Meadow D
About the event
Chakra (cakra in Sanskrit) means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned, as they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being. (https://www.healthline.com/health/what-are-chakras)
In the energy healing world, if your chakras are not open and spinning at the right size, and speed, your mind, body, and spirit connection is off. In layman's terms, you are not able to be at your best self if your chakras are not aligned. I know what this feels like first hand and had years where my chakras where just all kinds of "messed up," and unbalanced.
I felt foggy, tired, ungrounded, moody, did not sleep well, I was not interested in intimacy or relationships, had food issues, and just could not get myself feeling “like me.” I began balancing my chakras through reiki and saw a world of difference. When I began studying to become a Sound Healer, I was amazed at just how easy, and quickly the frequencies balanced and aligned my 7 major chakras. I have evolved into into using sound healing regularly to keep them all the same size, and spinning properly through my own playing and sound healing journey.
During this 1.5 hours long experience at The Peoples Apothecary I will introduce you to a little more information about your chakras before we get comfy. Throughout the sound bath, I will be playing tones and frequencies in harmony, and disharmony from my 7 chakra colored, quartz crystal singing bowls. We will have a group intention that will be to "wake up and balance your 6 inner chakras and 7th outer chakra with sound" during a solid 45 minutes of playing. As you lay and just relax with the sound, I will focus on clearing, resizing, and activating your chakras using each bowls healing fairly like tones separately, as well as together. By the end of this sound bath you will feel calmer than before, relaxed, grounded, and balanced within your mind, body, and spirit.
Here is a little more info about each chakra.
1. The root chakraThe root chakra is the first chakra of the body and is located in the base of the spine. Its role is to connect your mind, body and soul with the Earth. This chakra is feminine by nature and gives us the feeling of being close to the earth. It is known to keep us grounded and connected with the energy of the earth. Color of the chakra: Red
2. The sacral chakraThe sacral is located right below the belly button-- three inches below the navel to be precise. This chakra is associated with the lymphatic system and is responsible for expressing emotions. It also helps you to get in touch with your sexual desires. Color of the chakra: Orange
3. The solar plexus chakra The third chakra is located behind the naval region below the rib cage. It is associated with self-confidence, self-discipline and wisdom. This chakra is also responsible for the ‘gut feeling’. For the uninitiated, gut feeling is getting a cue about something which isn't right for you. Color of the chakra: Yellow
4. The heart chakra The fourth chakra is known as the heart chakra and is associated with love and compassion. It is located in the center of the chest and not where the actual organ lies. This chakra is responsible for emotional healing and sound mental health. Color of the chakra: Green
5. The throat chakra This chakra is associated with voicing your expressions and being creative. The throat chakra is located right above the heart and is responsible for expressing the truth and sharing your opinion with others. Color of the chakra: Blue
6. The third eye chakra The sixth chakra is the third eye chakra, which loosely translates to “beyond wisdom”. This chakra is responsible for garnering information about yourself and beyond the materialistic world. It is located in between eyebrows--the third eye.Color of the chakra: Indigo
7. The crown chakra The seventh chakra is known to be responsible for the direct connection with the almighty and the conscious energy. This chakra is located on the top of your head and is associated with the Buddhist concept of achieving nirvana--which is simply not possible for humans. Trying to balance this chakra will help you gain insight into yourself and balance your other chakras.Color of the chakra: Purple
Sound Baths may assist your physical and emotional body in stress relief, better sleep, improved mood, deeper relaxation, heightening focus and energy, as well as providing a feeling of rejuvenation. I use 7 Chakra Colored, Quartz Singing Bowls to produce sounds including the tones of C, D, E, F, G, B, and A. While "singing", these bowls produce the perfect healing frequencies in 432 Hz. Allowing you to deepen your experience and connection with yourself. Assisting your brain to move into Alpha (relaxed brain state), Theta (deep relaxation), or even Delta (sleepy time ) during the Sound Bath. Let me say it again..... you do not have to do a thing for this to happen....just listen and be your awesome self.
This event will be capped at 10 attendees, and a waiting list will be made available if event sells out. Please ware comfortable clothing, and show up on time to enjoy a cup of tea before we start. Also, bring what you like to use to create yourself a comfortable nest or chill area in the store. Some suggestions would be a yoga mat, blanket, pillows, bolsters, eye mask, water, and journal.
Every event I put on is another chance for me to learn, grow, and expand. Thank you for supporting my business and my own personal growth. If you are interested in your own group or event sound bath feel free to email email@example.com or call 541-668-1716 .
I look forward to meeting you, and holding space as we have this experience together.
Namaste and Love Sirah Kreitzer